Skip to main content

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024 - CNET

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Sterile vs bennies in warmer temps

My setup has been running well and I've been running bennies but I do have to fight off root rot on occasion cause of my buckets dont empty completely. I was wondering if running sterile or bennies better for these situations? My temps run 75-80ish in an ebb flow bucket system. Reservoir is in a different room. I'm currently running hydroguard in my bennies setup and bleach for my sterile setup (much cheaper than h202 constantly).

I read that some bennies help aerate the water so I dont...

Sterile vs bennies in warmer temps


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics https://www.rollitup.org/t/sterile-vs-bennies-in-warmer-temps.1016957/

Popular posts from this blog