Skip to main content

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024 - CNET

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Hempy Advice

Hi Guys!

First timer grower. I have decided to start with the hempy method. I have combed through the forums and Google search, but given the fact that so many variables can effect and alter information, I thought it might be wiser to ask you guys directly.

I am looking for help regarding a feeding schedule and ratios for each growth stage using GH Flora Trio. It’s what I have on hand, but if you guys are adamant about another line, I’m open to ordering something different. Also, what...

Hempy Advice


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics https://www.rollitup.org/t/hempy-advice.1012605/

Popular posts from this blog