Skip to main content

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024 - CNET

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Aerogarden and nutrient questions, pH and BUDS

I'm curious if you guys have ever used the Aerogarden Liquid Plant Food as nutrients and if so, do you also add pH down? I've used an aerogarden for years to grow herbs and lettuce and it kicked ass, so I tried growing a couple plants and they're going great! I just unhooked the aerogarden light and used a 1000w led. However, I'm always curious to know how to improve. Here are some pics. I have tried to mimic the aerogarden concept, just using 5 gallon tubs, so there's a pic of that as well...

Aerogarden and nutrient questions, pH and BUDS


May 06, 2020 at 04:44AM

Read more about this fix

Popular posts from this blog