Skip to main content

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024 - CNET

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

2nd attempt, 1st soilless, 1 big question.

Hello R.I.U. community,

I'm just getting my 2nd grow attempt going and i noticed something that struck me as odd.

The plants in question all came from the same "bag"(canister from dispensary). I only know the mother as I wasn't in on the pollination. They all came from Pineapple Express. I presume they were unintentional so not feminized, two out of my 1st try were male, so that may be a possibility, but as you'll see the first pair have only put out three leaflets at the internodes...

2nd attempt, 1st soilless, 1 big question.


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics https://www.rollitup.org/t/2nd-attempt-1st-soilless-1-big-question.1008664/

Popular posts from this blog