Skip to main content

Monte Carlo Casino 3 in 1 House Game Wooden Felt Craps Blackjack Roulette Table

£68.30   Buy It on eBay for only: £68.30 Buy It Now on eBay Best roulette products on ebay Don't forget to check out our gambling platform gamble-galaxy.com casino gamblers community

Wrangling a Malawi in hydro/scrog

Been growing indicas and hybrids successfully for about 3 years in both soil and hydro/scrog but this time wanted to try a 100% Sativas, so I'd appreciate any experiential support you can offer. I sprouted a Malawi (Ace) and a Durban Poison (Dutch Passion) and poked them into my hydro system late February and kept them on a 20/4 light schedule.

The ScrOG screen went in about 30 cm above the pots, and when the plants grew to within 5 cm of the screen on 3/20, I switched them to 12/12. The...

Wrangling a Malawi in hydro/scrog


April 03, 2020 at 09:10PM

Read more about this fix

Popular posts from this blog

Hydroguard and Clear Rez

Hydroponics / Aeroponics Hydroguard and Clear Rez I' new to hydroponics and was wanting to know if you can mix hydroguard and Clear Rez into your nutrients or do I need to run them with fresh water? more info...

Best way to bet on 1/1 bets on #roulette

New roulette strategy that is taking over most of the world !!!

New roulette strategy that is taking over most of the world !!! . Betting on Dozens if done right tends to get the same results no matter how it's done. A simple way is to bet 1nd then 2nd then 3rd repetitively using your progression on loses. . No brainer roulette strats that actually work !