Skip to main content

Monte Carlo Casino 3 in 1 House Game Wooden Felt Craps Blackjack Roulette Table

£68.30   Buy It on eBay for only: £68.30 Buy It Now on eBay Best roulette products on ebay Don't forget to check out our gambling platform gamble-galaxy.com casino gamblers community

Stinky Water

Hello everyone, newbie here!

I just started to grow on my very first dwc. My problem is water smells disgusting, and I've noticed yellow-ish foams on top of the water.
I'm at week 1. roots are not coming out of the net pot yet.

I'm using;
FloraGro
FloraMicro
FloraBloom
Orca

Water temp is steady at 68F.
Also my pH goes up like crazy over night. like from 5.7 to 8.0
Am I doing something wrong? Is Orca causing this? Is it normal to smell like this and pH changes?

Any help would be appreciated.


April 26, 2020 at 06:29PM

Read more about this fix

Popular posts from this blog

Hydroguard and Clear Rez

Hydroponics / Aeroponics Hydroguard and Clear Rez I' new to hydroponics and was wanting to know if you can mix hydroguard and Clear Rez into your nutrients or do I need to run them with fresh water? more info...

Best way to bet on 1/1 bets on #roulette

New roulette strategy that is taking over most of the world !!!

New roulette strategy that is taking over most of the world !!! . Betting on Dozens if done right tends to get the same results no matter how it's done. A simple way is to bet 1nd then 2nd then 3rd repetitively using your progression on loses. . No brainer roulette strats that actually work !