Skip to main content

Monte Carlo Casino 3 in 1 House Game Wooden Felt Craps Blackjack Roulette Table

£68.30   Buy It on eBay for only: £68.30 Buy It Now on eBay Best roulette products on ebay Don't forget to check out our gambling platform gamble-galaxy.com casino gamblers community

Stinky, Cloudy Reservoir water...

Hello folks. I am trying to get a fix for a problem I have been having. Using lucas formula floranova bloom in an ebb n flow system, 70 gallon res, RO water, etc...

I will get right to the point. After adding nutes to my water, within a day or two my res stinks, and becomes kind of cloudy while ph jumps from 5.28 to 5.88 in less than 24 hours. Understand that this is NOT the first time this has happened. It happened before i had an RO system with the lucas formula flora series nutes also...

Stinky, Cloudy Reservoir water...


April 10, 2020 at 10:38AM

Read more about this fix

Popular posts from this blog

Hydroguard and Clear Rez

Hydroponics / Aeroponics Hydroguard and Clear Rez I' new to hydroponics and was wanting to know if you can mix hydroguard and Clear Rez into your nutrients or do I need to run them with fresh water? more info...

Best way to bet on 1/1 bets on #roulette

New roulette strategy that is taking over most of the world !!!

New roulette strategy that is taking over most of the world !!! . Betting on Dozens if done right tends to get the same results no matter how it's done. A simple way is to bet 1nd then 2nd then 3rd repetitively using your progression on loses. . No brainer roulette strats that actually work !