Skip to main content

Monte Carlo Casino 3 in 1 House Game Wooden Felt Craps Blackjack Roulette Table

£68.30   Buy It on eBay for only: £68.30 Buy It Now on eBay Best roulette products on ebay Don't forget to check out our gambling platform gamble-galaxy.com casino gamblers community

Reposting help

grew maybe 5 years ago 1 hydro plant and got 5 oz but I was constantly changing and refilling (overworking) the setup. I would like to make it easier this time around and I don't need to dial this in 100%. IF I had to choose id rather she be slighty underfed.
My set up will be
5 gallon bucket covered in HVAC silver tape
Maxi grow and Maxi bloom dry nutes, GH Liquid cal/mag, GH Rapidstart, Hydrozyme
4in 135cfm Fan in a 2x2x5.5 tent
Cheap ebay PH meter
Bluelab EC/ppm/temp meter

736ghp...

Reposting help


April 11, 2020 at 03:43AM

Read more about this fix

Popular posts from this blog

Hydroguard and Clear Rez

Hydroponics / Aeroponics Hydroguard and Clear Rez I' new to hydroponics and was wanting to know if you can mix hydroguard and Clear Rez into your nutrients or do I need to run them with fresh water? more info...

Best way to bet on 1/1 bets on #roulette

New roulette strategy that is taking over most of the world !!!

New roulette strategy that is taking over most of the world !!! . Betting on Dozens if done right tends to get the same results no matter how it's done. A simple way is to bet 1nd then 2nd then 3rd repetitively using your progression on loses. . No brainer roulette strats that actually work !