Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Reposting help

grew maybe 5 years ago 1 hydro plant and got 5 oz but I was constantly changing and refilling (overworking) the setup. I would like to make it easier this time around and I don't need to dial this in 100%. IF I had to choose id rather she be slighty underfed.
My set up will be
5 gallon bucket covered in HVAC silver tape
Maxi grow and Maxi bloom dry nutes, GH Liquid cal/mag, GH Rapidstart, Hydrozyme
4in 135cfm Fan in a 2x2x5.5 tent
Cheap ebay PH meter
Bluelab EC/ppm/temp meter

736ghp...

Reposting help


April 11, 2020 at 03:43AM

Read more about this fix

Popular posts from this blog