Skip to main content

A propagation and plant-growing device in one - Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news

A propagation and plant-growing device in one    Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics A propagation and plant-growing device in one    Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Nutes

So here’s the story I started out with a Sensi grow on my DWC plants. I ran out so started using adv nutrients grow,
Micro, and bloom instead. They are in flower and the plant is coming along ok. I just got my shipment is Sensi bloom in. Should I just keep going with what I have or do the switch over? If I do the switch over is there potential of causing my plant grief?


April 09, 2020 at 03:51PM

Read more about this fix

Popular posts from this blog