Skip to main content

Monte Carlo Casino 3 in 1 House Game Wooden Felt Craps Blackjack Roulette Table

£68.30   Buy It on eBay for only: £68.30 Buy It Now on eBay Best roulette products on ebay Don't forget to check out our gambling platform gamble-galaxy.com casino gamblers community

Looking for the best Y or T filter screen mesh size for NFT/AERO system, with EZ clone type sprayers.. Anyone have a recommendation?

I was thinking 50 or 80 mesh, but not sure. I don't want to restrict flow to much, or have the misters clog up either. Not sure what mesh/micron screen would be the best.

Pic of the T-strainer I was going to order:
1588130392472.png


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics https://www.rollitup.org/t/looking-for-the-best-y-or-t-filter-screen-mesh-size-for-nft-aero-system-with-ez-clone-type-sprayers-anyone-have-a-recommendation.1014478/

Popular posts from this blog

Hydroguard and Clear Rez

Hydroponics / Aeroponics Hydroguard and Clear Rez I' new to hydroponics and was wanting to know if you can mix hydroguard and Clear Rez into your nutrients or do I need to run them with fresh water? more info...

Best way to bet on 1/1 bets on #roulette

New roulette strategy that is taking over most of the world !!!

New roulette strategy that is taking over most of the world !!! . Betting on Dozens if done right tends to get the same results no matter how it's done. A simple way is to bet 1nd then 2nd then 3rd repetitively using your progression on loses. . No brainer roulette strats that actually work !