Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Jacks321 and npk ratios

I run a 12 bucket ebb n flow system with a 50 gallon reservoir. My mediem is hydroton and using 1000 watts veg and 2000 watts for flower.
I am planning to use Jack's 3-2-1 formula on my next run. This formula comes out to a 3-1-4 NPK ratio. After reading so much I am considering adjusting the formula to different ratios. There are so many differing opinions!

Found this in a prior post and seems to make the most sense to me.
Not sure where he found the "actual ratios of N, P and K that...

Jacks321 and npk ratios


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics https://www.rollitup.org/t/jacks321-and-npk-ratios.1014571/

Popular posts from this blog