Skip to main content

Monte Carlo Casino 3 in 1 House Game Wooden Felt Craps Blackjack Roulette Table

£68.30   Buy It on eBay for only: £68.30 Buy It Now on eBay Best roulette products on ebay Don't forget to check out our gambling platform gamble-galaxy.com casino gamblers community

Jacks321 and npk ratios

I run a 12 bucket ebb n flow system with a 50 gallon reservoir. My mediem is hydroton and using 1000 watts veg and 2000 watts for flower.
I am planning to use Jack's 3-2-1 formula on my next run. This formula comes out to a 3-1-4 NPK ratio. After reading so much I am considering adjusting the formula to different ratios. There are so many differing opinions!

Found this in a prior post and seems to make the most sense to me.
Not sure where he found the "actual ratios of N, P and K that...

Jacks321 and npk ratios


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics https://www.rollitup.org/t/jacks321-and-npk-ratios.1014571/

Popular posts from this blog

Hydroguard and Clear Rez

Hydroponics / Aeroponics Hydroguard and Clear Rez I' new to hydroponics and was wanting to know if you can mix hydroguard and Clear Rez into your nutrients or do I need to run them with fresh water? more info...

Best way to bet on 1/1 bets on #roulette

New roulette strategy that is taking over most of the world !!!

New roulette strategy that is taking over most of the world !!! . Betting on Dozens if done right tends to get the same results no matter how it's done. A simple way is to bet 1nd then 2nd then 3rd repetitively using your progression on loses. . No brainer roulette strats that actually work !