Skip to main content

Monte Carlo Casino 3 in 1 House Game Wooden Felt Craps Blackjack Roulette Table

£68.30   Buy It on eBay for only: £68.30 Buy It Now on eBay Best roulette products on ebay Don't forget to check out our gambling platform gamble-galaxy.com casino gamblers community

Help with brown/yellow leaves on baby, please.

Below is a pic of my relatively young plant. It is growing in a rockwool (where I sprouted it) in a hydroponic type set up, in a net cup in a enclosed container with a bubbler. Originally I used spring water, but not too long ago I switched to using old fish tank water, I figured since it had lots of nitrates it would be good for it. And it seems to be great, for awhile. But now you can see it has some issues in the picture. So yesterday I poured out the water and put spring water back in...

Help with brown/yellow leaves on baby, please.

Popular posts from this blog

Hydroguard and Clear Rez

Hydroponics / Aeroponics Hydroguard and Clear Rez I' new to hydroponics and was wanting to know if you can mix hydroguard and Clear Rez into your nutrients or do I need to run them with fresh water? more info...

Best way to bet on 1/1 bets on #roulette

New roulette strategy that is taking over most of the world !!!

New roulette strategy that is taking over most of the world !!! . Betting on Dozens if done right tends to get the same results no matter how it's done. A simple way is to bet 1nd then 2nd then 3rd repetitively using your progression on loses. . No brainer roulette strats that actually work !