Skip to main content

Monte Carlo Casino 3 in 1 House Game Wooden Felt Craps Blackjack Roulette Table

£68.30   Buy It on eBay for only: £68.30 Buy It Now on eBay Best roulette products on ebay Don't forget to check out our gambling platform gamble-galaxy.com casino gamblers community

Help! buds not fattening?

I flipped to flower on 2-7-2020
just completed week 6 of flower and i cant tell if my buds are growing at normal pace or something is wrong?
I feel like for this stage they should be more connected but looks like i have a lot of gaps in between the flowers.
is this normal?
I was told this is San Fernando OG strain " got 8 clones from a friend "
On 3.12.2020 i did some good amount of trimming to expose more of the mid buds to light and after that they started not to eat as much as they...

Help! buds not fattening?

Popular posts from this blog

Hydroguard and Clear Rez

Hydroponics / Aeroponics Hydroguard and Clear Rez I' new to hydroponics and was wanting to know if you can mix hydroguard and Clear Rez into your nutrients or do I need to run them with fresh water? more info...

Best way to bet on 1/1 bets on #roulette

New roulette strategy that is taking over most of the world !!!

New roulette strategy that is taking over most of the world !!! . Betting on Dozens if done right tends to get the same results no matter how it's done. A simple way is to bet 1nd then 2nd then 3rd repetitively using your progression on loses. . No brainer roulette strats that actually work !