Skip to main content

Monte Carlo Casino 3 in 1 House Game Wooden Felt Craps Blackjack Roulette Table

£68.30   Buy It on eBay for only: £68.30 Buy It Now on eBay Best roulette products on ebay Don't forget to check out our gambling platform gamble-galaxy.com casino gamblers community

Clones turning yellow in the center.

Hello guys,

Here you can see 10 clones of Sweet Zombie:
clones.JPG

I've started them in Root Riot cube. I've been late with my RDWC system so i put them in this home made cloner by the time i'm ready.
It's difficult to maintain sufficient humidity in the mini greenhouse, that's why I put them inside the cloner. To avoid that new roots dry out.


The cloner is one fogger and one air stone bubbling that you can see here. The plastic is dark but not opaque. That...

Clones turning yellow in the center.


April 28, 2020 at 11:27AM

Read more about this fix

Popular posts from this blog

Hydroguard and Clear Rez

Hydroponics / Aeroponics Hydroguard and Clear Rez I' new to hydroponics and was wanting to know if you can mix hydroguard and Clear Rez into your nutrients or do I need to run them with fresh water? more info...

Best way to bet on 1/1 bets on #roulette

New roulette strategy that is taking over most of the world !!!

New roulette strategy that is taking over most of the world !!! . Betting on Dozens if done right tends to get the same results no matter how it's done. A simple way is to bet 1nd then 2nd then 3rd repetitively using your progression on loses. . No brainer roulette strats that actually work !