Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

CHECK OUT MY BUILD!! DUTCH BUCKETS!!

This is my 4 site dutchbucket recirculating system.tell me what you guys think and any advice would be appreciated I tried hydro once and gave up after spending tones of money lol now I feel i built a system that I can work with without all root rot I felt with BEFOR this is perlite double buckets with drain bucket separate from grow bucket .. gonna be using the general hydroponics.


April 13, 2020 at 03:45AM

Read more about this fix

Popular posts from this blog