Skip to main content

Monte Carlo Casino 3 in 1 House Game Wooden Felt Craps Blackjack Roulette Table

£68.30   Buy It on eBay for only: £68.30 Buy It Now on eBay Best roulette products on ebay Don't forget to check out our gambling platform gamble-galaxy.com casino gamblers community

Can you help identify the issue with my plants?

I transferred my rockwool to the 5 gallon deep water culture buckets around 10 days ago. A few days back I saw the leaves were turning quite yellow on the plants and thinking it might be light burn raised the lights to around 32 inches above the plants. Does this look like light burn or am I perhaps putting in too many nutrients (I have added 1ml of advanced nutrients per liter of distilled water).

IMG_20200429_125303447.jpg


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics https://www.rollitup.org/t/can-you-help-identify-the-issue-with-my-plants.1014577/

Popular posts from this blog

Hydroguard and Clear Rez

Hydroponics / Aeroponics Hydroguard and Clear Rez I' new to hydroponics and was wanting to know if you can mix hydroguard and Clear Rez into your nutrients or do I need to run them with fresh water? more info...

Best way to bet on 1/1 bets on #roulette

New roulette strategy that is taking over most of the world !!!

New roulette strategy that is taking over most of the world !!! . Betting on Dozens if done right tends to get the same results no matter how it's done. A simple way is to bet 1nd then 2nd then 3rd repetitively using your progression on loses. . No brainer roulette strats that actually work !