Skip to main content

Monte Carlo Casino 3 in 1 House Game Wooden Felt Craps Blackjack Roulette Table

£68.30   Buy It on eBay for only: £68.30 Buy It Now on eBay Best roulette products on ebay Don't forget to check out our gambling platform gamble-galaxy.com casino gamblers community

I made a video of how to setup an 8 bucket RDWC in a 4x8 tent

Hi all,
I made a video on how to setup a RDWC with 8 buckets and a res outside of a 4x8 tent. Its kinda long ( about 30 min ) but i tried to cover all the parts one would need to get setup. Hope this helps someone who is trying to get started in rdwc.
Please note, i am not an expert or claim to be one, but i spend countless hours researching a setup that was not over costly and semi easy to do(for most people)
so use this guide if you want and feel free to make changes to fit your needs...

I made a video of how to setup an 8 bucket RDWC in a 4x8 tent

Popular posts from this blog

Hydroguard and Clear Rez

Hydroponics / Aeroponics Hydroguard and Clear Rez I' new to hydroponics and was wanting to know if you can mix hydroguard and Clear Rez into your nutrients or do I need to run them with fresh water? more info...

Best way to bet on 1/1 bets on #roulette

New roulette strategy that is taking over most of the world !!!

New roulette strategy that is taking over most of the world !!! . Betting on Dozens if done right tends to get the same results no matter how it's done. A simple way is to bet 1nd then 2nd then 3rd repetitively using your progression on loses. . No brainer roulette strats that actually work !