Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Need help new grower

I am using master blend 4-18-36 my 730ppm with pea gravel as a medium. Light approximately 27in from plant 4ft LED bulbs ( with red an blue) temp between 68-79f rh jumps between 35%-64%. I had 7 plants originally one male an a few died when i tried peat moss as a medium. But they all only have three leaves. And have stopped growing. I knew i had stressed them out cause i was just getting things set up an i moved things around rearranged room an changed lights. I finally have it set up I have...

Need help new grower


November 23, 2019 at 06:25AM

Read more about this fix

Popular posts from this blog