Skip to main content

Bahrain News: First phase of hydroponics production project launched - Gulf Digital News

Bahrain News: First phase of hydroponics production project launched    Gulf Digital News from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Bahrain News: First phase of hydroponics production project launched    Gulf Digital News Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Aerogarden Bounty LED - Final results

Hydroponics / Aeroponics
Aerogarden Bounty LED - Final results
I figured I'd post some quick pics of my first Aerogarden grow.

The Aerogarden Bounty edition comes with a 45w LED so I didn't expect much. In fact, I bought the thing to grow lettuce and peppers but they couldn't keep up with the nutrients required for the cannabis, thus eventually died off. I grew these to plants without any special treatment. They basically grew on my night stand with no odor control, no supplemental lighting, and using the same fox farms nutrients including Open Sesame,...

Aerogarden Bounty LED - Final results

Popular posts from this blog